Spray foam insulation: is applied as a liquid, and quickly expands to form a continuous, monolithic barrier in all areas that require insulation.
Spray foam insulation is becoming known as a superior insulation, and for good reason. Consider the benefits:
- Energy savings: reductions in air leakage and thermal heat loss can reduce energy costs by 30-60%
- Improved air quality: eliminates migration of dust, pollen, allergens and odours, will not support mold and mildew (and will do a lot to prevent it!);
- Provides a continuous air barrier: seals off air leakage;
- Fits perfectly in any building assembly by expanding to seal cracks, gaps and voids in walls and ceilings and other building assemblies, including irregular-shaped cavities and complex framing;
- Solves typical problems associated with drafty rooms, frozen pipes, cold floors, moisture build-up;
- Improves durability and strength of building assemblies;
- Provides superior thermal performance, far exceeding conventional insulation materials;
- Fits perfectly, even in irregular shaped cavities and complex framing.